Which your personal data and for what purposes are processed in this website?
The following data of our employees are processed on this website for your contacts with our Company: the name, surname, position, telephone number and e-mail address. Such data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest.
How long do we process your personal data?
The data of our employees are processed on this website until the end of employment relationships or until their position in our Company changes.
Whereas the tracking instruments belong to third parties, the data collected by their means are stored for the time period set out by such third parties.
To whom can we disclose your personal data?
In addition, we can disclose information about you:
- where that is necessary according to law;
- to protect our rights or legitimate interests.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to any third country and/or international organisation.
You, as a subject of personal data, have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data. You have the right to get from us a confirmation whether we process your personal data. Where we process your personal data, you have the right to access the personal data processed along with certain additional information. Such additional information includes personal data processing purposes, personal data categories and personal data recipients. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data, if that does not violate the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- Right to request rectification of your personal data. You have the right to revise any inaccurate personal data concerning your and, considering the processing purposes, supplement any incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right to request the erasure of your personal data. You may exercise this right where: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis to process the data; (iii) you object to the processing of personal data according to the rules set out in applicable data protection legislation; (iv) personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, or (v) the personal data were processed unlawfully. Please note that you will not be able to exercise this right in certain cases due to applicable exceptions. Such exceptions cover the cases when the processing of personal data is necessary in order to: (i) exercise the freedom of expression and information; (ii) for compliance with legal obligations compulsory to us; or (iii) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restrict the data processing. This right may be exercised in the following cases: (i) when you contest the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) when the personal data are processed unlawfully, however, you are not willing to have them erased; (iii) when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing, but you request them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or (iv) you object to their processing for the purpose of public or legitimate interest pending the verification of the ground of your objection. Where the personal data processing is restricted on this basis, we can continue storing your personal data, however, we will no longer process them, except in the following cases: (i) with your consent; (ii) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (iii) for the protection of rights of other natural or legal persons; or (iv) for reasons of substantial public interest.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data for the reasons relating to your specific situation, however, only to the extent your personal data are used for public interest purposes or for our legitimate interests or those of a third party. Where you object to this, we will discontinue personal data processing actions, except in the cases when we can prove that the data are processed for compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). Where you object to this, we will discontinue the processing of your personal data for this purpose.
- Right to data portability. In the cases where the legal basis for processing of personal data is (i) your consent or (ii) contract performance or the actions carried out on your request before concluding a contract.
- Right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, you will not be able to exercise this right where it can have a negative impact on the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- If you believe that we infringe data protection legislation in the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, office address: A. L. Sapiegos g. 17, 10312 Vilnius, https://vdai.lrv.lt, e-mail: email@example.com.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will have no impact on the lawfulness of data processing before the withdrawal.
How to contact us?
We are always willing to get feedback from our clients.
Do not hesitate to contact us if:
- you want that we should stop processing your personal data;
- you want to exercise the rights you have as a subject of personal data or submit an inquiry or complaint.
You can contact us on the issues of processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights by e-mail DPO@imlitex.eu or in writing by sending application / complaints / feedback to the address: Europos pr. 124, LT-46351 Kaunas.
Changes to the provisions on the protection of your privacy